May 8, 2018 Update: The sale of this beautiful home has successfully closed for our seller clients – Teri and Beau!
April 9, 2018 Update: We’re under contract on Van Dyke Avenue!
After just four days on the market, we have had multiple offers on this gorgeous ITB home. Best and final offers must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 9. Please contact me directly with any questions: 919-438-0548 or Ryan@HudsonResidential.com.
My colleague Annie Meadows and I are so excited to be bringing this beautiful, 2,021 sq. ft. ITB home to the market in April.
Right off the bat, I can tell you this home has been lovingly maintained. Just look at this spectacular backyard that is already professionally landscaped for you!
Take a Look
A Long List of Upgrades
No need to call a contractor upon move-in, because everything’s already been done for you at 2607 Van Dyke!
- Whole house water filter (May 2013)
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Landscape lighting
- French drainage installed from back to front
- Professionally designed and installed landscape and hardscape
- New furnace (downstairs, February 2013)
- New Heat Pump (upstairs, April 2016)
- New A/C units (downstairs, May 2017; upstairs, April 2016)
- New Tankless water heater (November 2012)
- Kitchen remodel (August 2014): Including Quartz countertops; soft-close drawers and cabinets; pull-out shelving in pantry, island, and butler’s pantry; butler pantry storage (can also be breakfast room); new GE stainless appliances (Refrigerator Nov 2013, Dishwasher Jan 2014, Range & Microwave Feb 2014); installed gas line for the range; under cabinet lighting
- Walk-in attic off of master closet
- Laundry room conveniently attached to Master Suite
- Basement storage
- One-car garage with working garage door opener
- Vintage charm with modern updates
- Loads of storage (built-in cabinets, basement, attic)
Schedule a Showing
Please contact me directly to schedule a showing: 919-438-0548 or Ryan@HudsonResidential.com.